Sunday, September 20, 2009

Emmys & Jewelry

So I watched the Emmy's tonight, although I got a late start. Between putting the kids to bed and my husband watching football, it was well into the second hour of the show. I missed my favorite part, the red carpet arrivals. I have been trying to look online to see all of the dirt about who was best/worst dressed but I have not had much luck yet. I will continue on my quest tomorrow and days to come, looking for inspiration in the fashion department.

Here are my thoughts of what I did get to see of the show. I loved Drew Barrymore's hair and makeup, I thought she looked very elegant. I give props to Heidi Klum, are you serious...she looked amazing! I think my favorite so far is Jennifer Love Hewitt's yellow dress, long hair and beautiful earrings.

Speaking of jewelry, here is what I saw. Stunning drippy chandelier earrings, with hair worn up and down. We had an equally stunning pair of Hearts on Fire diamond earrings in our store not so long ago. I tried them on, and yes they are heavy, but man they make you feel like a celeb! I also saw lots of bracelets. Wide diamond cuffs and bangle bracelets mostly.

The most exciting jewelry I saw...huge gemstone rings! I saw celebs wearing really big colored gemstone rings, some of them with more than one on. The best part, we just got a fun selection of really big colored gemstone rings in the store. You have to stop in and try them on. You could totally be rocking a huge gemstone ring just like the celebrities do!

Check back soon, I will post pictures of these super cool rings. ~Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment